SARI BUNGA PADANG RESTAURANT
The newest Padang Cuisine in Batam with a modern setting. Whether you are a local or tourist, I am confident that you will like the food here. Location is right in the center of the tourists area of Penuin. If you are a tourist taking those Batam one-day tour deals, then one way or another you will have to pass by or stop at this restaurant
- GULAI UDANG – Wow! Hands down the best prawn curry I ever had among Padang Restaurants in Batam. Salty and a little spicy with refreshing sour taste.
- GULAI AYAM – almost very good. Chicken is super tender and soft. Curry flavor is salty and fragrant
- GULAI IKAN – good. Fish curry but different curry taste than the previous two. Not as salty.
- RENDANG AYAM – good. One of the best Indonesian authentic food. Must try if you like rendang sauce
- RENDANG SAPI – almost very good. The beef is so tender and rendang sauce is very tasty. Just a little too salty for me
- DAUN UBI – very good. I do not normally eat this cassava dish. But this one, I finished it. Yup it is that good
- AYAM GORENG – almost very good. Crisp and tasty outside. Soft and tangy inside. The chili sauce for this fried chicken is godly! Must try!
This is definitely one of the best food tourists could get from their usual One-Day Tour in Batam. So don’t worry guys, this is not one of those tourists traps. Even locals are getting hooked to this place.
LEARN YOUR INDONESIAN
Gulai = Gravy
Udang = Shrimp/Prawn
Ayam = Chicken
Ikan = Fish
Sapi = Beef
Rendang = Spicy Meat Dish (usually associated with beef)
PRICE💲: Reasonable pricing
LOCATION📍: Sari Bunga Padang Resto
– Opposite Astro and 1st Factory Outlet in Penuin, Batam
– Nearby I-hotel Baloi, BCC, and Gideon Hotel
– Tourist Friendly Location
HOURS⏰: Lunch and Dinner